Wednesday, August 19, 2009

August Mood..

Long long time didn't blog again..
Super Peak Season at my office..
I believe anywhere else is the same too..

Last Saturday..
Went to JiaYin's Perfect 21st birthday party..
It was indeed A Perfect one..
She did everything sooo nicely..
And we even got a door gift..
Thks for that..
My this fren..
Finally 21 years old already..
Grown up lu..
You will do best in everything you do..
So just keep it up alright?
(I'm wondering will you see this.. ^^)
The next one would be MingLi lu..
Looking forward to another perfect 21st party ya..
I've been wondering..
Where has all my passionate in going out with friends has gone..?
When my friends ask me out, i used to argue so much with my grandma just to go out with them..
But now.. I don't.. Why?
My grandma is already old..
Whenever i looked hard at her..
She looked so fragile & old to me..
She's not that strong anymore..
I could not make her angry or argue with her anymore..
If were to let me choose between argue and do not argue with my grandma..
I would rather let my friend scold than letting my grandma feel sick..
It's a overtime day for me again today..
Haiz..
Take care to people out there..

1 comment: