Saturday, February 19, 2011

February Memory..

Its already February..
Before this was freaking busy with my work till i got no time to blog..
Well, super peak season have ended for the time being and i finally have time to rest myself well for coming buzz..

CNY has come to an end..
It came fast and ended fast..
This year went to Genting with family as well for CNY..
Grandma had her birthday celebration in Genting with her children & grandchildren..
The hotel room was so packed..
Keke..
As you know, First World Hotel room are not that big either..

The end of CNY means that the Chingay Posession of The Year is around the corner..
I'm looking forward to it very seriously..
When i was small, i just look forward to watching it..
But since i grew older, i look forward to join it..
I wanna pray for the health for my Grandma & my mum..
I wanna pray for our family to be well and happy..
I wanna pray for my career life to be more smooth..
I wanna pray that obstacles come less each year in my life..
There are so many things that i wanna pray for..
I wonder i still remember it when the GODS passby.. =)

This year, we hardly had any time to meet up with our DJ Girls for CNY..
Well, i guess next year we may need to "lao sang" twice?
Met jiayin last weekend when i was eating at "Hua Mui" restaurant..
Her dad really slimmed down..
Hope that her dad will be fine & healthy..

From all the friends i have, i guess she is the only one that understands me and knows what i am thinking..
I seriously hope that she can lead her life smoothly and may she have a blessed & blissful life with Chef Ang.. =)

Tomorrow -- 19th day of the 1st Lunar Month..
I will be going for the "Lighting Up Ceremony" with Grandma, Sis & Uncle Heng..
This ceremony marks that Chingay is reaaaaallll near now.. =)
Let's snap up some photos at Chingay then..
Well, i shall stop here..

See you again, my dear blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment