
Finally, i've got some time to write something here..
As its a brand new month, work gets more and more as the time gets nearer and nearer to the peak season..
I'll work my very best to deliver the best results towards the company..
Few days ago, someone asked me, will i bring my ahma to her DAY..
No doubt, i WILL!
To witness the blessed and blissful marriage of yours..
Saw your blog post, it was a very blissful post..
I can feel that..
Must be happy, and blissful, ok?
I don't know whether you'll see this.. But in case you see this, there are things that i wanna tell you..
《Dear, Thanks for being understanding always..
Sometimes, i may be quite stupid, but you always understands what i really meant and what i really wanted..
This sounded mushy.. But, i really feel very honoured and blessed to have you as a very understanding friend..
With your Great News coming, i sincerely wished you all the best in the new chapter of your life..
Hopefully, i will bring "someone" to your DAY.. :)
And, you will certainly have a very blessed & blissful marriage life as you have found the great guy in the world.. I'm waiting for my VIP card as you promised for your cafe.. :p
谢谢你当了我那么多年的好朋友,不论我们之间有什么误会,我们总是很理智的化解~
谢谢你那么包容我的无知和无理~
哈哈~是不是很肉麻~
谢谢你让我有了选择~
换成是别人,一定不会了解我的处境~
我知道你很紧张,很怕~
没有关系,需要我的帮忙尽管和我说,我能做的,一定会帮你做好~
需要一个人讲话的时候,不管几点,打个电话给我就好!
以后的日子,可能会辛苦,因为你不是为了你家人而活了,而是为2家人而活了!
不过,我相信你可以的~
你一向来都不会让我们担心的对吗?
呵呵..有点啰嗦了..
衷心的祝福你!你一定会很幸福的!
我也会很幸福的看着你走上幸福之路~! :) 》
OMG, i feel so old in this post..
So naggy and luosuo..
Haha..
I shall stop here..
No comments:
Post a Comment