Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Nov Em Ber

It's finally the month of November..
This means year 2011 is coming to an end..
Time flies..
Another year is going to pass so soon..

This year was ok to me..
Full of problems..
Full of sorrows..
Full of never-ending works..
Full of jealousy from other people..

Friends comes and goes..
I always thought this isn't true..
In my life, i treat everyone the same..
Hoping i'll be treated the same..
But, i think i've pinned too much hopes on people..
And when i don't get what i want, i feel so emo..

Kinship is a important element in my life..
"Siblings" that i have around me doesn't even bother or care about me..
Parents has not been a big issue in my life..
I guess the only one i am left with is my grandma who loves me and take care of me whole heartedly..
I feel appreciated when someone actually comes up and tell me that don't worry because there will be another person who will dote on me which is my secret elder sis.. :)
It's not that i don't wanna let people know who my secret elder sis is..
It's just that, i don't wanna invite any gossips which i have been undergoing all these while..
Thanks!! Thanks for everything..
I doubt you will see this post, but, i really thank you from the very deep bottom of my heart..
Thanks for putting 100% trusts on me..
I will cherish the bond between us..

Career hasn't been that good for me..
Too many "xiao ren" around me stopping me doing things..
I just don't know what are their purposes..
Why don't we just lead our life on our own and don't mess up other people's life..!
I simply hate colleagues who sow discord between other colleagues!!
Please, be more civilized..
We are all educated humans..

Nobody seems to understand the pain i am going through, thus, my dear blog will be my best way to kick all these shit outta my life!! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment