Monday, April 23, 2012

Tiring


I'm just too tired nowadays..

Had enough of people..
Had enough of work..
Had enough of surrounding..
Had enough of politics..

Noone actually understands what and how i feel..
I admit i do have lots of complaints..
But, who doesn't have it?

I don't know why..
Everything seems not right to me..
Nothing seems right to me..
Right things don't happen to me..

I hate this feeling!!
I hate being accused with mistakes that wasn't even from me.
I tried my best to make work smooth..
I know my stand..
I don't expect you to follow what i say..
But i do hope someone could heed to my advises..
We are all working for the same goal, let's just make things easier to be done!!
Why can't i get co-operations from my team?
Am i really having a serious problem?
My communication really has acute problem?

I don't know..
I don't wanna know..
I just wanna do my best and work my best..

No comments:

Post a Comment