Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday..!

It's finally Friday..
What a busy week..
So much work..

It seems like yesterday that i just joined this company..
But.. Time flies..
I'm in this company for 15 months..
We have graduated from school for more that 15 months..

All of a sudden, i miss schooling days..
I miss those days when i do homework at home..
I miss those days when i studied till late night for exams..
I miss those days when i play around with my friends in schools..

Now..
I can only watch tv, do reading and play computer games at home..
I can only climb onto my bed to sleep when i reach home after a tired & hectic day..

I can only talk to my friends via SMSes & MSN..

My life has changed..
My friends once said that i am a workaholic..
But i'm not..
I was just striving for a better life..
And now..
I am still doing the same thing..
In the future, i will also be doing the same thing..

My motive in my life now is to give my grandmother a more peaceful and better life..

To all my friends:-
Strive when you are young for your life ..
Don't wait and waste your life..
Nobody can predict anything in life..
Tomorrow.. You might strike it big..
Tomorrow.. You might not wake up from your sleep..
There are so many MAYBEs..
Live your life to the fullest..!

No comments:

Post a Comment