Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally...

I haven't been able to update my blog till today..
My jie was on leave from Monday till yesterday..
I was like freaking busy at work for so many days..
Finally she's back and i could do my things ady.. ^^

Jie went to Genting Highlands for a short holiday..
So nice..
But she bought alot of things for me loh.. Hehe..
Not bad for me also.. Lolx..

I was having whole body ache for the past few days..
You know why?
Because i went for bowling, basketball and badminton on Sunday..
From 11am till 7pm..
Non-stop playing..
Can you imagine the tiredness..
But it's very exciting..
Hahax..
And also very painful loh..
But i sweat so much..
I feel so good for that..
It was such a long time since i last sweat for so much..
Hehe..
Actually it's my 1st time playing bowling..
I thought it's not that hard..
But i find it not easy too..

I "washed longkang" for a few times..
But i think i am quite ok lah..
Cux i'm 1st timer leh..
Hehe..

Hope to go and play often..
Take care..

Happy Day to all..

2 comments:

  1. yeah..
    quite tired too..
    hope to meet you soon, my dear friend..

    ReplyDelete