Thursday, May 14, 2009

Working Life in Nippon Paint..

It's been 2 days since i blog..
I worked overtime yesterday so i didn't have time to update my blog..

I've been working in this company for more than a year..
I've learnt alot..
On the other hand, i've also experienced alot..
Backstabbing.. Nasty colleagues.. People fighting for power.. and etc..

I've learned that working life isn't that fun after all..
Maybe i should have studied harder..
Maybe i should have continue studying..
Maybe i should not start to work so fast..
Because working life is indeed hard..

I admit that i've changed..
I'm no longer so outgoing..
Rejecting friends' gatherings..
Lesser words..
Fewer smses..

I've lost my friends..
Friends that were once so close with me..
We are all now leading different lifes..
That drifted us apart..
Strange feelings flew in my blood when we meet..
We aren't that close anymore as we are leading our own life..

But i still believes in what she said..
"Once a friend.. Forever a friend.."



To:- My friends..
I may have rejected the gathering..
I may have send you girls fewer smses..
I may have talked lesser when we meet..
I may have let your girls down..
But no matter what..
I still take your girls as my best friends..
Don't ever forget me..
I'm still me..
It's just that i meet you girls more seldom..
Friends Forever..!

1 comment:

  1. hey dude..
    u have grown-up..
    u are now a mature person isn't it?
    dun think too much, just be who u are..
    just remember we're always friends..
    and i am always ready to give a helping hand..
    take care :)

    ReplyDelete