I woke up late this morning..
I woke up at 7.10 am instead of the normal 6.30am..
I immediately ran into the bathroom and bath..
When i finish bathing.. Its already 7.30am..
I finished up all my things and went downstairs to pray and etc.. Luckily i wasnt late to work..
I had cake for breakfast (bought from pasar malam last night)..
After makan, i started working..
There was so much work that i went to the toilet for the very 1st time at 11.30am..
Luckily my bladder wasn't very bad.. If not, i think kakak have to wipe the full of urine de floor liao..
Went for "cha shao shao rou" rice during lunchtime.. Had fruits after that too..
When i got back to the office, i started working again.. Clearing those customers' free gifts in Sales Reps' files.. Boss is chasing ady.. Hahax..
I felt so proud about it.. Cux i've done clearing 4 sales reps' files.. It took me whole afternoon..
Although it was tired, but i felt so happy.. At least i got to finished it..
After finishing, its already near 5.00pm.. Start to clear all my stuffs and get ready to go back..
I'm writing this blog now cux i've finished my things and still waiting for Jie Jie to go to kerrys' for dinner and also to buy bread..
When will she be done..? I'm famished over here.. Still thinking what to eat later.. Haiz..
But breakfast for tomorrow would definitely be BREAD..
I'll stop here..
To be continued..
Happy Day..!
No comments:
Post a Comment