Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm here again..

It's been around a week since i last posted here..
Not much things happened lately..
But.. I still feel angry with the person i mentioned in my previous post..

New company uniform is ready soon.. (Actually design & pants or skirts hasn't confirmed yet..)
I'm wondering how will i look like if i were to wear those formal clothings.. :)
Should be ok with pants..
But skirts..
Omg.. I can't imagine..
My last time wearing skirt was in 2007.. (while i was schooling..)
I don't think i will be ok with skirts bah.. :p

But something about dressing code really irritated me recently..
The old woman said.. No jeans & T-shirt..
What the..
No jeans?
No T-Shirt?
I've been wearing like this for the past 15 months..

Really alot of comments..
And you know why she said like this?
She was scolded for wearing jeans & t-shirt to work..
I'm wondering why she was scolded and not me..
And when i think back, i realized..

On that day, she wore a brownish coloured jeans(quite old type) with patterns & flowers on the jeans(so..old fashioned..)..
And on that particular date.. Our sales manager was in our office..
And.. He saw how did our great Admin Head wore to work..
Her jeans was...
So obviously jeans..

And..
I heard that a memorandum will be out on this matter..
But.. Today.. The secretary told us..
The memorandum will not be issued..
Maybe our boss now thinks that if they were to set a dressing code for our "SENIORS" in the office..
It would be damn funny..
Fat fat old old aunties wearing formal dressing..
Look so...
Cartoonize..
Wahaha..

Luckily..
My jeans and polo shirts can still be worn to the office..
Wahaha..
My prayers come true..

Ok la..
I'm actually writing this during lunch hour..
And..
Its working time again now..
Feeling sleepy after my lunch...

...ZzzZzz...

p/s to miss panda: I updated liao ah.. And.. Thks for lame-ing with me recently.. Wahaha.. Take care there, my dear friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment