Its been such a long time since i last blog..
I've been sooooo busy for this few weeks..
And i am now down with a running nose & cough now..
Haiz..
I'm wondering whether i've got the influenza A.. Haha..
I think not lah..
Cuz i didn't come in contact with anyone who has it..
Cuz i didn't come in contact with anyone who has it..
(At least.. I hope i didn't and i hope i won't)..
Today..
My fren--Ms Panda..
Suddenly told me things..
Made me think of someone all of a sudden..
To come to it, i really miss this person very much..
Because of him, i've lost alot..
On the other hand, i've also learnt alot..
Thanks to this guy..
He appeared in my life..
And gave me sweet & also sour experiences..
Now.. He has totally disappeared in my life..
I will just wish that somewhere, somehow, this guy is leading is life happy & healthy..
My wishes and prayers will also be around you..
=O Everyone's sick...
ReplyDeleteHey but, why you log on ebuddy but not MSN..