Monday, July 27, 2009

Emotional Period..

It's been around 1 month since i blog..

So many stupid things has happened in my work..

Why are there such cunning, horrible & stupid people in this world?
Is it a menopause period for this stupid old hag?
Or maybe she need men desperately?
Why is she so damn jealous when i am close with those sales personnel & our clients?
Wake up lah wei..
Do you think those guys would prefer talking to an old hag than to a young lady?
Wake up from your stupid dreamz..

This stupid admin exec of mine..
Simply jealous that i seldom make mistake in my work..
Goes around saying that I DID NOT MAKE ANY MISTAKE BECAUSE I "PAKAT" with my colleagues from the other side..
Use your stupid brain lah..
If i do not make mistake, then you should be sooo proud & happy that you should give me salary increase and not backstabbing..
Why must you backstab on me no matter where you go?
You should just urinate on the floor and use it to see your ownself..
How GREAT are you when you do all these shit..?
Keep those jealousy lah..
No use using on me..
Because..
You are old enough to become my mum..
So..

Just shoo.. Shoo.. Shoo..
No matter what you do behind me..
You are just a dog finding shit to eat on the road..

And if you think you could make me leave this company just by doing all these..
I am so sincerely apologetic to you..
I won't just leave like this..
It isn't that I COULD NOT FIND ANY JOB out there..
With my abilities, i honestly understand that i could find a better prospect & better paid job out there..
It's just that..
I WANNA DEFEAT YOU..
So just you wait..

"Backstabbing is the most despicable thing one will do in this society..
Only MISERABLE people will do such things..
You will one day be stabbed by YOUR OWN KNIFE one day..
Just you wait and see.."

No comments:

Post a Comment