It's Mid-May now..
It has been real hot before this, but weather has turned to cooler now, and i sincerely hope that this climate will not change.. Honestly..
Has been very busy at work, price revised & many things has to be done..
I guess my "shake leg" season has finally coming to an end, and my "busy bumble bee" life is coming back again?
Aiks..
I need to replenish myself to get ready for this battle..
And, omg.. I seriously thinks that my ENGLISH sucks now..
Since i left school, i used so little of english now..
Omg..
I'm done if i really sucks in English..
I need to start reading english book & watching english shows..
But no worries..
I've been into English music..
Haha..
Life has been quite empty for me..
I mean in a sense of accompanies ?
Yeah.. I think it is.
My life is full of Delivery Orders, Purchase Orders, Customers & Deliveries..
Haiz..
I'm just 22 years old & i am already a workaholic?
Haha..
I need to change..
People out there which are 22 years old are all clubbing, tea sessions and etc while i'm working ??
Hahha..
Well.. Speechless on this point..
I've forgotten when was the last time when i hang out with my friend for a day, eating, shopping, taking photos..
I wanna go back to my school life where i don't have so much stress..
Working life is just.. Erm.. I dunno how to say..
Started working since 20 years old..
2 years now..
I've learnt alot..
Seen alot..
Heard alot..
Experienced alot..
But..
I have more to learn, see, hear & experience!
22 years now, i think i am only a quarter way through my life (if i were to live till 88 years old.. haha)..
I need to go through more..
I need to stand on my own feet (berdikari).. haha
Tomorrow will be a better day at work!
I always tell myself this..
And it worked out!
No comments:
Post a Comment