Sunday, November 7, 2010

Stressed

It has been how long since i posted a blog post here..
More than half a year i think..
Many things happened..
And i dunno how to say it..
My life..
My burden..
My job..
It seems never-ending and i am getting more stressed nowadays..
Maybe someday i will lose my smile too..

I was involved with some kinda insurance agent job recently..
And it freaks me out, and i so wanna give up..
I always stay away from agents as i feel they are too horrible..
I tried making myself not like one, but..
It seems that my so-called upline is too horrible for what i can accept..
That is your FULL TIME job..
You can put all your time and energy there..
I am just doing it for PART TIME..
I cannot totally follow what you do..
I hope you understand..
I tried explaining to you..
But it seems that the things do not get into your ears!
I wanna do it to earn extra income so that when i spend on something, i don't have to think so much..
I don't wanna be like your seniors..
I don't wanna finish installment of a bungalow in 3 years..
I don't wanna have a Merc or a BMW..
I just wanna lead my life as simple as i can..
But you are really giving me so much stress..
And, i am sorry to say, i can't take it anymore!!

Maybe i should just fully concentrate on my work now and hope that bosses will see my efforts one day..
I shall stop here..



No comments:

Post a Comment