Sunday, May 29, 2011

1 hour & 30 mins to Monday

Its 10.21 pm on a rainy Sunday..
This means that another 1 hour & 3o mins and it will be Monday again..

The last Monday of sad May..
Luckily there are tonnes of job for me to be done so that i can temporary put down all those sadness..
Thanks to boss.. :)

Have been quite down in the past week as mentioned in my previous post, after talking to my soulmates in life, i'm fine already..
Thanks to the "someones" in my life.. :-p
I guess, June should be & would be a great month for me..
And i hope it will be..

Tomorrow till Wednesday, i'll be fighting alone in my dept. with the absence of my dear sis..
Although there are total of 4 in my dept, 1 is me, 1 is my dear sis, 1 is ms slow, and 1 malay guy..
But, I seriously feel that, as long as ms slow don't give me problems then i am fine..
I know she won't see this..
Actually, there are no way i can let her know this unless i tell her off.. Haha!
I don't understand why is she such a senior compared to me as she has worked for around 15 years and me -- 3 years, still can have so many question marks on her head while working..
Please.. I don't wanna be angry or blow my top..
Just.. Don't make my Monday Blue and i will be very appreciating this already..

Guess i will need to work overtime for the rest of the days for the month of May..
Doesn't matter actually as my wallet will overload by end of the month of June.. Haha!!
But, no shopping please.. $$ already set aside for something more important..
As this important matter must be settled before December..
Hope i can do it.. :)

And, to someone who called me this afternoon..
Sorry larr.. I really didn't receive any miss call and i wasn't on the line either..
Don't know why you can't get me..
Sorry that you need to take lunch on your own..
Haha..
I know you won't be angry with me lah..
You're good guy mah.. LOLxxxxx...!!

I shall stop here..
Wish all friends have a nice week ahead..
Cheers..!

No comments:

Post a Comment