
Its the last Saturday in the month of May in year 2011..
Few more days and it will be a brand new month -- June..
Just a blink of eye and its the mid-year already..
Have been very busy at work recently as peak season is reaching very soon..
May, is a month that I felt sad on some things that happened to me in my life..
The important thing in my life -- Friendship..
Maybe it just like what jy said to me, i just took things to hard sometimes..
And, this lead to my downfall..
I don't wanna be sorry to anyone as i don't think i am in any fault..
It's just that, our fate has ended.
I guess i have learned to take things more easily..
Although i may have lose someone in my life, new ones turn up very soon..
I will not be pulled down just because of how you treated me..
Thanks to huishuen, matt, jiayin & also jing ying who can always hear me crap..
I believe these are the 4 friends i should really treasure..
And not other "friends" who doesn't treasure anything i did..
And also not other "friends" who only will look me up when they need something..
I seriously do not need friends like this..
Starting from June, i need to lead my life more colourfully..
Just like Nippon Paint.. :-)
I shall stop here.. :p
gambateh
ReplyDelete