Thursday, December 1, 2011

EMO-tional day !

Today, is a very emo day to me..
I don't know why..
But things just don't seem to work out in my way..
Such an emo day to me...

Early morning.. Too busy with work till i have no time for my breakfast..
Till noon-time, started to emo..
Afternoon, more emo coming in..
Evening, still emo..
Night time, emo still.. :(

The last time i felt my heart aching was when he left me..
Didn't know it took such a short time for me to undergo another heart aching scenario..
Someone who was so close with me..
Someone who doted me..
Someone who i cared..
Someone who i used to help so much..
Has now changed..
I must not deny people may change anytime..
Just didn't expect to turn up this way..

All started with jealousy, doubts and etc..
Just a gentle reminder, can lead someone to many doubts on me..
What i did was to help..
What i did was to give you a sense of responsibility..
But, you doubted me..
I just don't want to make myself busy and leave you alone..
But, you will never understand why i did all those..
Once again, again, and again..
You hurt me with your words..
You hurt me with you reactions..
You hurt me with everything you can..
I'm just a normal human being made up by flesh..
When you poked me, i will feel the pain..
When you sliced me, i will feel the pain..
When you hurt me, my heart wrenched..

All these may seems sensitive to you..
But, have you ever think?!?
What situation made me sensitive towards you?
What scenario made me change my attitude towards you?
What will i feel when you actually gossiped about me with other people?
I may be strong..
I may be hard to be taken down..
But, please remember, no matter how strong i am, i am still a normal girl..

I don't understand why you can be influenced by people's words when fact is just in front of your eyes?!
I heard a lot too..
But i chose to believe you..
I chose to put my trust on you..
But, you never believe me..
You never trusted me..
You thinks that everything i do, it was for my own purpose!

I'm really tired with all these shit..
I am really really tired..
I feel so lonely now..
I don't wanna put my trust in anyone anymore..
I don't wanna give all of myself to anyone anymore..
I've enough !!


No comments:

Post a Comment