
Wasn't feeling well in the morning..
Most probably due to lack of rest and tension..
But it was a fine day till i got pissed off by someone..
I just don't understand what is there to be jealous of..
I am really very tired with these unnecessary jealousy which come out from the person who should be not jealous..
Can i please beg someone to stop injecting untrue poisons into another person's head/mind?
Please.. Stop creating havoc anymore!!
People has been thinking that the people in the office changed cuz of me, after so many things, i realize, it wasn't me! It was you who has been creating all these shits.
I'm tired..
Really tired..
I am unsure how long i can stand by with all these..
Please.. Buddha please help me..
I just want to do my very best in work, relationship with colleagues and etc.
Can Buddha give me some brighter path??
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment